Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell LLP
Wheeler Trigg O'Donell
Wheeler Trigg O'Donell
- Company Industry:Legal Services
- Company Type:Partnership
- Number of Employees:101-500
- Line of Business:
Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell excels at all stages of complex civil litigation—pretrial, trial, post-trial, and appellate. The firm is recognized nationally for its significant experience in substantive practice areas of interest to corporations, including commercial litigation, product liability, employment, franchise, insurance, personal injury defense, intellectual property, and professional liability.
We use the knowledge gained through our extensive trial experience to our clients' advantage when conducting internal investigations, early case assessments, pre-trial negotiations, and counseling to avoid future litigation.
- Company Website
- Company Info Page
- Company Careers Page
Our core strength is the quality, commitment, and cost-effectiveness of our lawyers. Because of our reputation, the quality of our clients, and the challenges posed by our clients' legal problems, we have succeeded in attracting and retaining first-rate lawyers at all levels of our professional cadre. Further, our geographical location and efficiency-driven business model enables us to offer our services at rates significantly below the price of comparable services available in larger firms based in more expensive markets.
We believe we have the rare experience and ability to work successfully with other law firms to accomplish our clients' goals. We do precisely that every day. We serve or have served recently as national or regional trial counsel for more than a dozen Fortune 500 companies. We can operate at a high level for a relatively small firm not only because of our skill set and experience, but, equally importantly, because we work effectively with other counsel from large national firms, regional firms, and case-specific firms and lawyers throughout the country.
The firm pays competitive wages and offers an excellent benefits package, including:
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for daycare, medical, and other reimbursable expenses;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- A 25% contribution for public transportation and pre-tax withholding for transportation expenses;
- Eighteen paid personal days and seven paid holidays per year;
- A 6% employer-paid contribution to the firm's 401(k) plan and eligibility for voluntary contributions to the plan, both at the commencement of employment;
- Wellness benefit of $350 per year; and
- Employee assistance program.
There are no active positions available at this time.