Labor and Employment Attorney
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP
- Class Action
Labor and employment law associates are responsible for handling employment law litigation on behalf of our clients. We are a National Firm seeking a litigation associate to join our Los Angeles, CA office.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing legal advice and guidance on employment law issues, which include ADA, FMLA, wage/hour, EEO, corrective actions, employment compliance and other areas requiring legal counsel to avoid or mitigate risks.
- Travel on as needed basis
- Being well-versed in the rules of evidence and introducing evidence
- Attend hearings, mediations and other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Member in good standing of the California state bar, while maintaining all necessary licensing and continuing legal education requirements
- 3-5 years associate experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Impeccable work ethic.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
KDV is an exceptional place to work. A place where your talents can flourish and evolve. Where you can perform at the highest levels with and for truly outstanding clients. It’s an opportunity to work with dedicated, committed staff who share your zeal for the dynamic challenges we encounter each day. Combine success and satisfaction by joining the outstanding team of professionals at KDV.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Employment Attorney Jobs
- View more Employment Jobs
- View more Insurance Jobs
- View more Class Action Jobs
- View more Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP Jobs