Intellectual Property Associate - Patent (Electrical, Computer Science)
Carter, DeLuca, Farrell & Schmidt, LLP
CDFS LLP, an established, steadily growing intellectual property law firm located in beautiful suburban Long Island, NY, seeks an associate for the following responsibilities:
- Patent preparation and prosecution;
- Searches of relevant scientific and patent literature to assess patentability and freedom-to-operate issues;
- Assist in due diligence investigations and licensing; and
- Work with foreign associates and in-house counsel on various matters relating to patent procurement and enforcement.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join a dynamic practice which includes stimulating, fast-paced work in a casual environment.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must have the following:
- A Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (Computer Engineering or Physics are also a possibility);
- Registered to practice before the U.S.P.T.O.;
- One-four (1-4) years of experience in patent prosecution work; and
- Strong writing skills.