Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Capital Markets
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is one of the leading law firms serving the needs of businesses in the Pacific Northwest. The firm's attorneys provide a broad range of legal services to many of the Northwest's leading companies, from Fortune 500 corporations to privately-held and emerging businesses.
With over 165 attorneys, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is one of the largest Pacific Northwest regional law firms, with offices in Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Bend, Eugene, Salem, & Mountain View, CA.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt has an opening in the Portland, Oregon office for a full-time associate to support the firm’s Corporate/M&A practice. The ideal candidate will have:
Between 2 and 7 years of law firm experience in:
· Mergers and Acquisitions
· Private Placements and other corporate finance transactions
· Entity Formation
· Shareholder Agreements and other corporate governance matters
Other job requirements:
· JD degree from an accredited law school
· Top-notch technical skills
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
· Strong client service orientation
· Demonstrated ownership of projects and willingness to work hard in a team-oriented setting, but with significant independence and responsibility
· Oregon State Bar admission preferred
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt provides a team-oriented working environment with competitive salary and benefits. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other status protected by law. Qualified and interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, law school and undergraduate transcripts to Will Case, Recruiting Manager.
Learn more about the firm at www.schwabe.com
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Corporate Associate Jobs
- View more Mergers and Acquisitions Jobs
- View more Capital Markets Jobs
- View more Securities Jobs
- View more Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt Jobs